If you are looking for things to do in North Wales, Snowdon Lodge is your perfect base. Situated at the foot of the Snowdonia mountains, Tremadog is in the prime area for Welsh outdoor adventure. It is also close to the traditional seaside resorts along the Atlantic coast of North Wales and the Llyn Peninsula.
Take a traditional family holiday at Snowdon Lodge and here are just a few of the things you can do in North Wales:
- Visit the local beach of Black Rock Sands or take a drive the to Llyn Peninsula for your pick of beautiful bays, wild expanses of sand and sheltered sandy coves
- Visit the local pubs in Tremadog or walk to the holiday town of Porthmadog which has a harbour, quirky independent shops and a tiny harbour side museum.
- Ride the Festiniog Railway from Porthmadog up into the mountains of Snowdonia. Here you can change trains to the the Welsh Highland Railway that descends to the coast at Caernarfon.
- To find even more things to do in north Wales click Family holiday in north Wales.
Plan an adventure holiday at Snowdon Lodge and here are just a few of the things you can do in Snowdonia.
- Visit the famous Tremadog rocks climbing routes right next to Snowdon Lodge or take a drive to Nant Gwynant where the Pig Track climb up the the summit of Snowdon.
- Surf on the Atlantic waves or wind surf and kite surf at Black Rocks Beach. The numerous beaches on the Llyn peninsula are ideal for coasteering, cliff climbing and surfing.
- The tumbling rivers of Snowdonia are ideal for gorge scrambling and white water rafting.
- If you enjoy outdoor activities you can find enough activities around Snowdon Lodge to last you a lifetime. To find out more click Snowdonia outdoor activities.